Thursday, June 01, 2006

tag! i'm it!



five items in my fridge
avacadoes

mixed salad greens

mangoes

leftover barbequed beef (from a friend)

gluten free bread

five items in my closet
lots of lovely new clothes ('new' as in... less than 5 years old... since i've got a real job)

a pair of x-country ski boots i'm hoping to unite with skis some time fairly soon

an 'antique' mechano set loaned by friends for eldest son (now 30+) to play with, and not yet returned

my painting clothes, bespattered with a colorful record of the home renovations of the past 13 years

out of season footwear

five items in my car

many empty diet pepsi bottles

a racquetball racquet and goggles

gym bag sneakers and membership card

spare lipstick

chewing gum and fruit bars

five items in my 'purse'

palm pilot

cell phone

feminine hygiene products

theatre tickets

program from last weekend's graduation (2nd youngest son)

Five items on my computer desk

a picture of my granddaughter

stacks of sheet music and music books

empty teacup (would you like more? if you say 'no' i'll believe you the first time)

violin cleaner/polish

unpaid utility bills

5 Comments:

Blogger Wildside Musing said...

Hmm... I'm so hungry after reading your fridge contents description! Thanks for playing along, grannyfiddler... (I followed you from Claire's).

4:15 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

I have a feeling we're all going to be discussing tea for while.

Drop in if you're in the neighborhood. I'll even serve.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hi,

For some reason I now want to buy avacados.

Janice~

10:20 PM  
Blogger clairesgarden said...

Grannyfiddler, thanks for playing!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Madcap said...

Yes, put the kettle on, please. No, wait, I'll just do it myself.

I'LL RACE YOU TO THE KITCHEN!!!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home